Last Droid Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Clan email is LDRBASE@yahoo.com

HomePortalRegisterLog inSearchLatest imagesJedi

Dont know anything

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
<LDR>DL_*A5H3N*
Admin
<LDR>DL_*A5H3N*

Dont know anything Empty
PostSubject: Dont know anything   Dont know anything EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:14 pm

Dakotah Im sick and fed up with you calling yourself a original LDR member. If youever took any time to look around fucking soulkiller was in LDR longer then you. Also another great member was ashen, hes one of the greatest rockets I know and A really cool dude when you get to know him.

here was the "ORIGINAL" Roster

CL_Chronic
CCL_Frostmind
RU-2_Soulkiller
KG-5_PRIMUS
KG-5_Jackass
KG-1_Algebra

thats how LDR was for a long time. So plz stop calling yourself an original.

I have offically given up on LDR and you guys should do the same.
Back to top Go down
http://clan-ldr.niceboard.biz
[RAPTOR]-|Lag,,

Dont know anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont know anything   Dont know anything EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm

Dakotah is not an original member...The only real originals are those of us who were in MIA prior to being in LDR and were not actually recruited but switched to the new clan tag....Out of the people in LDR the only ones who I can think of that did that and were in it for a decent length of time were Chronic and myself.

You are sure as hell not an original member, Dakotah, I remember recruiting you days, if not weeks, after we had started LDR.
Back to top Go down

Dont know anything
Page 1 of 1