Last Droid Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Clan email is LDRBASE@yahoo.com

HomePortalRegisterLog inSearchLatest imagesJedi

U KNOW WAT I DONT LIKE WATS BEEN HAPPENING WITH LDR

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
InfamousIzzyb

InfamousIzzyb

U KNOW WAT I DONT LIKE WATS BEEN HAPPENING WITH LDR Empty
PostSubject: U KNOW WAT I DONT LIKE WATS BEEN HAPPENING WITH LDR   U KNOW WAT I DONT LIKE WATS BEEN HAPPENING WITH LDR EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:28 pm

I GIV DIOXIDE FULL RITES TO THE NCU THING IM MAKING MY OWN CLAN AND GUESS WAT!!!! ITS A CLONE CLAN
Back to top Go down
[RAPTOR]-|Lag,,

PostSubject: Re: U KNOW WAT I DONT LIKE WATS BEEN HAPPENING WITH LDR   U KNOW WAT I DONT LIKE WATS BEEN HAPPENING WITH LDR EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:05 pm

Why are you even posting this? Why do we care if someone who is not in the clan does not like what we have been doing? You are just whinning about Sanity being kicked out. Shut up and go cry to someone who cares.
Back to top Go down
InfamousIzzyb

InfamousIzzyb

PostSubject: shut up   U KNOW WAT I DONT LIKE WATS BEEN HAPPENING WITH LDR EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:22 pm

nithogger u know skilled little worthless crap
Back to top Go down
<LDR>DL_*A5H3N*
Admin
<LDR>DL_*A5H3N*

PostSubject: Re: U KNOW WAT I DONT LIKE WATS BEEN HAPPENING WITH LDR   U KNOW WAT I DONT LIKE WATS BEEN HAPPENING WITH LDR EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:14 am

Im not taking nithhoggrs side but dude your fighting someones elses war you need to stop its pointless what you are doing
Back to top Go down
http://clan-ldr.niceboard.biz
[RAPTOR]-|Lag,,

PostSubject: Re: U KNOW WAT I DONT LIKE WATS BEEN HAPPENING WITH LDR   U KNOW WAT I DONT LIKE WATS BEEN HAPPENING WITH LDR EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:58 am

I know skill?

Please stop being an idiot and go play in the Official server with the rest of the most hated humans...
Back to top Go down
Brett_M

PostSubject: Shut it now!!!   U KNOW WAT I DONT LIKE WATS BEEN HAPPENING WITH LDR EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:36 pm

{NCU-CL}UNIT{}302 wrote:
I GIV DIOXIDE FULL RITES TO THE NCU THING IM MAKING MY OWN CLAN AND GUESS WAT!!!! ITS A CLONE CLAN

Dude no one here cares about you making a clone clan. Ok it has no effect on us if you make a clone clan, ok dude.
So stop all this and don't post anything else plz.
Back to top Go down
InfamousIzzyb

InfamousIzzyb

PostSubject: Ok LDR read this P.s nothin bad   U KNOW WAT I DONT LIKE WATS BEEN HAPPENING WITH LDR EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:59 pm

its was pointless to fight with u guys and just to make a clan out of this but i am making a new one but its gonna be sumthin with mandalorians
Back to top Go down
Muji

PostSubject: Re: U KNOW WAT I DONT LIKE WATS BEEN HAPPENING WITH LDR   U KNOW WAT I DONT LIKE WATS BEEN HAPPENING WITH LDR EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:59 am

{NCU-CL}UNIT{}302 wrote:
its was pointless to fight with u guys and just to make a clan out of this but i am making a new one but its gonna be sumthin with mandalorians

fail much?
Back to top Go down
[RAPTOR]-|Lag,,

PostSubject: Re: U KNOW WAT I DONT LIKE WATS BEEN HAPPENING WITH LDR   U KNOW WAT I DONT LIKE WATS BEEN HAPPENING WITH LDR EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:36 pm

Woo! Lets base a clan off of a group you cannot play as on the game! Hurray! Very Happy

Muji, get a new phrase, your current one makes you sound like an idiot...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U KNOW WAT I DONT LIKE WATS BEEN HAPPENING WITH LDR   U KNOW WAT I DONT LIKE WATS BEEN HAPPENING WITH LDR Empty

Back to top Go down

U KNOW WAT I DONT LIKE WATS BEEN HAPPENING WITH LDR
Page 1 of 1