Last Droid Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Clan email is LDRBASE@yahoo.com

HomePortalRegisterLog inSearchLatest imagesJedi

{LOW} vs <LDR>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{LOW}Plush

{LOW}Plush

{LOW} vs <LDR> Empty
PostSubject: {LOW} vs <LDR>   {LOW} vs <LDR> EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:15 pm

we want a war 3 wins out of 5 battles determines the winner the clan that loses has to disband because of all the shit talking
5V5 2 engineers

First Battle:
{LOW}Coruscant/<LDR>faction
<LDR>fail map/{LOW}faction
{LOW}Tantive IV/<LDR>faction
<LDR>fail map/{LOW}faction
{LOW}Naboo/<LDR>faction

after you accept IF your brave enough to accept then we'll give you the maps for battles 2 and 3 we will host 3 out of 5 battles since we challenged you, you can host the last 2 if you make it that far, put it up or shut up you guys love talking shit lets see you guys back it up
Back to top Go down
http://teamlow.tk
<LDR>DL_*A5H3N*
Admin
<LDR>DL_*A5H3N*

{LOW} vs <LDR> Empty
PostSubject: Re: {LOW} vs <LDR>   {LOW} vs <LDR> EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:19 am

Plush, First off what the fuck are you huffin? Do you really think we are going to accept that? You just need to manage your team and stay in your crappy paid for server with your 7 year old members. Oh and hangout with your member Napalm Cough "Killer" Cough. Eh? Plush your better off fucking with someone else at the moment because <LDR> just came back and your tripping if you really do think we will accept anything from you with the attitude you have toward us when your stupid 7 year old members came into the server starting that crap. lol your clan has no Punishment system thats where you fail Plush thats where you fail Buddy.

This was a Post By non other then: <LDR>CCL*Pruflas

Comments: "EAT IT"
Back to top Go down
http://clan-ldr.niceboard.biz
{LOW}Plush

{LOW}Plush

{LOW} vs <LDR> Empty
PostSubject: Re: {LOW} vs <LDR>   {LOW} vs <LDR> EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:38 pm

<LDR>CCL*Pruflas wrote:
Plush, First off what the fuck are you huffin? Do you really think we are going to accept that? You just need to manage your team and stay in your crappy paid for server with your 7 year old members. Oh and hangout with your member Napalm Cough "Killer" Cough. Eh? Plush your better off fucking with someone else at the moment because <LDR> just came back and your tripping if you really do think we will accept anything from you with the attitude you have toward us when your stupid 7 year old members came into the server starting that crap. lol your clan has no Punishment system thats where you fail Plush thats where you fail Buddy.

This was a Post By non other then: <LDR>CCL*Pruflas

Comments: "EAT IT"

Well this forum does say war so if your not going to war then take it off, 2nd at least I'm not poor enough to play in a shitty downloaded server like you guys, 3rd I bet my 7 year olds can rape the shit out of your clan cause you suck so bad. The reason I'm asking for this war is because you talk shit all the time like the time we raped your clan =SoL= and you were still talking shit after I had to go to homecoming and you said I chickened out of a glad. Then I challenge you to a 1v1 in your paid server and you pussy out by booting me. So learn to grow a pair and fight us in a clan battle I came back on the game after being in trouble 4 two months then raped SoL so grow some and lets get {LOW} vs LDR going.

This Post was made by non other then the noob killer: Plush

P.S. Skills win, Noobs fail
Back to top Go down
<LDR>DL_*A5H3N*
Admin
<LDR>DL_*A5H3N*

{LOW} vs <LDR> Empty
PostSubject: Re: {LOW} vs <LDR>   {LOW} vs <LDR> EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:02 am

Gosh Plush, You love bringing up the past dont you?

Leave the memories alone you fagget.

And another thing. AT LEAST IM NOT A DUMBASS THAT PAYS FOR A USELESS SERVER WHEN THE GAME IS ALMOST DEAD.

Dont judge and say people are poor it just makes you look like an idiot Plush. Because you dont know me. Now go back to your crappy paid for server and play with your 7 year old members......
Back to top Go down
http://clan-ldr.niceboard.biz
{LOW}Plush

{LOW}Plush

{LOW} vs <LDR> Empty
PostSubject: Re: {LOW} vs <LDR>   {LOW} vs <LDR> EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:01 pm

<LDR>CCL*Pruflas wrote:
Gosh Plush, You love bringing up the past dont you?

Leave the memories alone you fagget.

And another thing. AT LEAST IM NOT A DUMBASS THAT PAYS FOR A USELESS SERVER WHEN THE GAME IS ALMOST DEAD.

Dont judge and say people are poor it just makes you look like an idiot Plush. Because you dont know me. Now go back to your crappy paid for server and play with your 7 year old members......

Wow totally ignoring my last post what a puss take this WAR forum down if your not going to use it noob and 2nd the "memories" of LOW beating SoL was like 2 weeks ago tops lol so that doesn't really count as a LONG time ago since it still happened this month. You know why LDR wont face LOW in a battle because they are afraid they will get raped by my 7 year-olds lol that are better then what your line-up is. Oh and if your not poor then how come you never bought a server you either don't have the money or pay money to get raped by Marilyn Manson. So anyways when are we going to battle LDR in our crappy paid for server I want to rape some noobs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

{LOW} vs <LDR> Empty
PostSubject: Re: {LOW} vs <LDR>   {LOW} vs <LDR> Empty

Back to top Go down

{LOW} vs <LDR>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Droid Rebellion :: Wanna Battle? :: WAR!?-
Jump to: