Last Droid Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Clan email is LDRBASE@yahoo.com

HomePortalRegisterLog inSearchLatest imagesJedi

LOW is horrible?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{LOW}Plush

{LOW}Plush

LOW is horrible? Empty
PostSubject: LOW is horrible?   LOW is horrible? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:42 am

Ok starscream put your money where your mouth is, I challenge you to a 1v1 you and me, then I challenge LDR, I'll show you how horrible I can make you look in one clan battle
Back to top Go down
http://teamlow.tk
Starscream

Starscream

LOW is horrible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOW is horrible?   LOW is horrible? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:32 pm

no because all u do is detpack people wich is very noobish play.
Back to top Go down
[RAPTOR]-|Lag,,

LOW is horrible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOW is horrible?   LOW is horrible? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:35 pm

LOW is not one person, Plush, don't be an idiot...If you are going to do a challenge to a clan then make it a battle instead of wasting the time of someone...
Back to top Go down
{LOW}Plush

{LOW}Plush

LOW is horrible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOW is horrible?   LOW is horrible? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:42 pm

WOW calling me a noob and for 1 declines the 1v1 AND Clan battle for 2 all LDR did was pick the droids side to be the grunt that had wrist rockets that one shot kills people plus the tri-shot which I called the "noob shot" so don't say that I'm a noob ok so put-up or shut-up you pussy
Back to top Go down
Starscream

Starscream

LOW is horrible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOW is horrible?   LOW is horrible? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:38 am

Go worry about your own clan! No one wants to hear that <LDR> did this or did that. Ill admit LOW is an okay clan from my view. So any way go to your own website if you have one and complain about stuff there. Your not even part of LDR so why would we care what you say about it?
Back to top Go down
[RAPTOR]-|Lag,,

LOW is horrible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOW is horrible?   LOW is horrible? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:42 am

I do not see an LDR tag infront of my name. I am a raptor you pathetic human. LDR picks CIS always, not because of the grunt, but because the clan is based on that team...Stop whinning about the grunts, if you were smart enough you would realise that their are ways to get around the shots scattering and have them hit dead on every time. The only real advantage to using the CIS grunt is that its head is inside its shoulders. Anyone who has skill with a grunt would be able to take them on and win the same as a skilled person using a battle droid.

Lets start whinning about people picking rebels over empire, the rebel grunt starts scattering later than the imperial grunt does, oh wait, there is a way to counter that. The empire is all white and the rebels have camo, well too bad.

If every team was exactly the same in every way this game would be so increadibly boring it would be impossible to imagen, and they have come very close to making them like that. The only thing stopping that is the color of each team, the grunt scatter, and the specials...

It is a GAME. Games are for FUN. Stop whinning and ranting about some stupid little thing like someone saying they are better than you. Every time you whine about that you just prove how immature and pathetic you are, and it is people like that that deserve to be suffered by us. We suffer Official for putting rules on the game, and we dislike those who make it so the game is not fun to play...

Plush you are a pathetic human, stop whinning about stupid things.
Back to top Go down
{LOW}Plush

{LOW}Plush

LOW is horrible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOW is horrible?   LOW is horrible? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:16 pm

lag for one I haven't even mentioned you the whole time I've made this post for one yes I know you don't have an LDR tag in front of your name so you have nothing to do with this, and I'm pretty sure if someone made fun of raptor you would be pissed thats all I have to say about that 2nd Starscream dont talk trash about my clan if you can't back it up if you talk it then walk it ok? and for 3 I have a site thats probably way better then this one, you for one don't have a site because this isnt yours and LDR is dead please only reply if you accept my challenge because if not this topic doesnt exist
Back to top Go down
[RAPTOR]-|Lag,,

LOW is horrible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOW is horrible?   LOW is horrible? EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:10 am

A responce, or lack of, does not make something exist...Worthless human.
Back to top Go down
{LOW}Plush

{LOW}Plush

LOW is horrible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOW is horrible?   LOW is horrible? EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:48 pm

umm please learn how to spell weird alien person
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOW is horrible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOW is horrible?   LOW is horrible? Empty

Back to top Go down

LOW is horrible?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Droid Rebellion :: General Discussion :: Talk Freely here about anything! =)-
Jump to: