Last Droid Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Clan email is LDRBASE@yahoo.com

HomePortalRegisterLog inSearchLatest imagesJedi

MY NEW CLAN WILL NOT SURRENDER OR DIE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
InfamousIzzyb

InfamousIzzyb

MY NEW CLAN WILL NOT SURRENDER OR DIE Empty
PostSubject: MY NEW CLAN WILL NOT SURRENDER OR DIE   MY NEW CLAN WILL NOT SURRENDER OR DIE EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:06 pm

LDR WILL PERISH UNDER ITS OWN MADNESS
Back to top Go down
[RAPTOR]-|Lag,,

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CLAN WILL NOT SURRENDER OR DIE   MY NEW CLAN WILL NOT SURRENDER OR DIE EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:14 pm

Shut up you stupid human.
Back to top Go down
Muji

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CLAN WILL NOT SURRENDER OR DIE   MY NEW CLAN WILL NOT SURRENDER OR DIE EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:08 am

fail much kid??? dude ldr has me now.. and i'm perrty sure u don't wanna mess with me son....
Back to top Go down
InfamousIzzyb

InfamousIzzyb

PostSubject: mujin shut up   MY NEW CLAN WILL NOT SURRENDER OR DIE EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:24 pm

u gotta a problem with me kid ur skillz are fail much
Back to top Go down
[RAPTOR]-|Lag,,

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CLAN WILL NOT SURRENDER OR DIE   MY NEW CLAN WILL NOT SURRENDER OR DIE EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:33 pm

Muji, LDR may have you, but they no longer have me, at the moment. I do not want to hear any begging and whinning for me to come back right now, I am unsure of what I will be doing in SWBFII for the time being. I may come back eventually but not right at the moment.

And Muji...You talk like you are scary, but I doubt you are...Don't make threats unless you have feathers to back them up with...
Back to top Go down
Muji

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CLAN WILL NOT SURRENDER OR DIE   MY NEW CLAN WILL NOT SURRENDER OR DIE EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:26 pm

umm kid, just cuz ur in raptor, don't mean shit... u better be scared, cuz lets see, i can crash yr server.... find out ur server ip... and more... so dont wanna fuck with me, who the fuck r u anwyas?
Back to top Go down
[RAPTOR]-|Lag,,

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CLAN WILL NOT SURRENDER OR DIE   MY NEW CLAN WILL NOT SURRENDER OR DIE EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:54 pm

Muji, it takes more than being able to crash a server to scare me...Especially since the chances of seeing me on SWBFII again are very slim...Unless the empty tire returns, and it will. I am not a kid, you are the child. I have never considered you a challenge and joining LDR will not give you that joy. If you do not know who I am then I will allow you the opportunity to learn for yourself, without my input. But know, you do know me, and I was once your leader.
Back to top Go down
<LDR>DL_*A5H3N*
Admin
<LDR>DL_*A5H3N*

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CLAN WILL NOT SURRENDER OR DIE   MY NEW CLAN WILL NOT SURRENDER OR DIE EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:21 am

hey guys im sorry but after losing as many members as to what we did im leaving LDR for good. I know to a lot of you this pisses you off but im in a new clan now and making new friends and I think you guys should do the same. I might bring LDR back next summer but for now its a clan that needs to rest. I have a new name if your ever trying to find me I might go under Primus but its a small possiblity.

also muji I know who raptor Lagg is but Im not gonna tell you because hes one of my good old friends
Back to top Go down
http://clan-ldr.niceboard.biz
[RAPTOR]-|Lag,,

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CLAN WILL NOT SURRENDER OR DIE   MY NEW CLAN WILL NOT SURRENDER OR DIE EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:09 pm

I've known Muji and I have known eachother for a long while...He just thinks that because I am under an alias that he has not seen some how that he does not know me. However, just because you do not know me under this name does not mean that Alias and I have forgotten who you are...And you would probably remember us too, should you be given our past names. I forget exactly which clan, but I was once your leader, as was [RAPTOR]-CCL-Alias, although he no longer is active.

----

It's a shame that this clan should have to die so fast again, it seems to have a short life span yet keeps coming back every so often. Like it cannot be put down yet it cannot be picked up.
Back to top Go down
<LDR>DL_*A5H3N*
Admin
<LDR>DL_*A5H3N*

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CLAN WILL NOT SURRENDER OR DIE   MY NEW CLAN WILL NOT SURRENDER OR DIE EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:26 pm

I hate to say this guys but im truely out of LDR I cant comeback im already in a new clan that is full of new friends I have made
Back to top Go down
http://clan-ldr.niceboard.biz
Muji

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CLAN WILL NOT SURRENDER OR DIE   MY NEW CLAN WILL NOT SURRENDER OR DIE EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:54 pm

OMGEEZ!!!!! NIGHFROST!!!!!!!!!!! in vf... so is raptor ccl diamond dust or grymm?
Back to top Go down
[RAPTOR]-|Lag,,

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CLAN WILL NOT SURRENDER OR DIE   MY NEW CLAN WILL NOT SURRENDER OR DIE EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:37 pm

Grime is an RF...Alias is a CCL...Yet he is extremely inactive at this point...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CLAN WILL NOT SURRENDER OR DIE   MY NEW CLAN WILL NOT SURRENDER OR DIE Empty

Back to top Go down

MY NEW CLAN WILL NOT SURRENDER OR DIE
Page 1 of 1